$160 $105 Special (limited time)
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid soon to be superseded by HLTAID011 Provide First Aid Course (must complete online workbook) When completing this course you will also gain:
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID002 Provide Basic Life Support, HLTAID010 Provide Basic Life Support and
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
$105 Renewal (must have current HLTAID003 Provide First Aid or Senior First Aid Certificate or a Certificate that is less than 6 months expired) (Online training still needs to be completed)
Where: Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets, Suite S4 Level 1. Above Mikes Meats (2021 New Venue), LFG Kambah (Please check the Book Now page for each sessions location) or your private venue for group bookings.
When: At the moment due to Covid-19 our online training has been developed so most of the training is done online in your own time, then you attend a short 60 min face to face practical assessment.
Upcoming HLTAID003 Provide First Aid and HLTAID011 Provide First Aid Course Dates:
1. Book Online. This is easily done by going to the book a course page or seeing the calendar above. A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm your position and give details to complete online training.
2. Completed online training (prior to course date). When completing the online training it is important that you do this prior to attending the course you have booked. Evidence of completed workbooks is a pre-requisite in receiving accreditation.*Online course takes around 4.5 hrs to complete*
3. Sign up for FREE USI. Effective from January 1st 2015 all students enrolled in nationally recognised training, will be required to provide their registered training organisation (RTO) with their USI. Registering for a USI is simple and the registration process is available online and at no cost to the student. This USI will stay with the student for life and be recorded with any nationally recognised VET course that is undertaken.
Create your USI now at http://portal.usi.gov.au/student
4. Learners rights, responsibility and support, including complaints and
refunds. All students attending Canberra First Aid courses should read the Student Written Agreement before attending a course. This document is found here.
5. 60 minutes face-to-face practical training and instruction. This includes attendance at all sessions, observation and practical on-going assessment, participating in problem solving scenarios and on-going information and questioning. The class will also refresh the topics covered in the workbooks and dispel myths and reinforce best practice emergency care.
Important information prior to enrolment
Participants must have the physical capacity to perform 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR on the floor on a child and adult.
Unit Being Delivered
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid, HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support, HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
To view full unit details please visit training.gov.au
This course will be delivered in the workplace or at a Canberra First Aid PTY LTD training facility.
Course Duration (face to face)
- Enhanced online Covid-19 safe delivery –60 minutes (minimum) – with the addition of 3 hours self-paced online learning
- Blended delivery –5.5-6 hours (minimum) – with the addition of 1 hours self-paced learning
- Refresher training –5.5-6 hours (minimum) – conditions apply for this option, for example, you will need to provide previous current certificates.
Provider of Training and Assessment
This course is delivered and assessed by Canberra First Aid PTY LTD in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
What you need to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Form of identification (Drivers License, Passport, Photo I.D. Card, Student card).
What you will receive on successful completion of the course:
On successful completion of the HLTAID003 Provide First Aid or HLTAID011 Provide First Aid unit with incorporates the content of the following units: HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support, HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support and HLTAID001 Provide CPR and HLTAID009 Provide CPR, students will receive a soft copy emailed first aid certificate that is valid for 3 years from the course completion date. NOTE : We also now offer faster turn around times of you certificates with certificate being emailed to you as soon as they are processed.
For those students who would like to renew their certificates before the expiry date its as easy as completing the 60 minute face-to-face practical assessment and online training.
Cancellations or Re-scheduling
Please see our Booking Terms and Conditions. All booking cancellations or re-scheduling will incur a $40.00 fee. In cases where less than 48 hours notice of cancellation or re-schedule is provided, the full course fee may be charged (this also includes no shows). For instant mistake booking we will re-schedule for free.