Our first aid course at Canberra First Aid are fully regulated through ASQA and with the backing from our RTO Allens Training PTY LTD RTO 90909 we are able to offer the best first aid courses in Canberra.
The benefits of training with Canberra First Aid:
- Our trainers are highly qualified professionals who use their First Aid on a regular basis. They are also highly experienced and proficient First Aid trainers.
- Our first aid courses are extremely practical and are held in small groups to give you individual attention and help you to feel confident and competent that you would know what to do in an emergency. Our new COVID safe public first aid courses have a maximum of 5 participants and run for a maximum of 1 hour.
- We do not teach by power point and repetitive dull methods, but will help you to understand the necessary priorities when treating someone, so that you will be able to think on your feet logically and safely.
- There will be ample equipment including manikins, so no waiting around for others to finish and we will teach adult, baby and child first aid in all of the courses.
- Our private first aid course content will be modified to your needs, we will listen to your work specific concerns and ensure that all the first aid areas you wish for us to cover are included in the course.
- Your Certificate will be awarded on the day.
- We give a free first aid manual and downloadable first aid charts in our shop
We value your time and wish to ensure that you enjoy the course and learn effectively in a calm and relaxed environment, with extremely well-qualified trainers who are able to answer your questions and teach beyond a prescriptive syllabus.
We have thousands of delighted participants who have shared their outstanding feedback on google with over 900 reviews with a 5 star average. If you find more quality responses about a Canberra first aid provider then we will train you for free.