Many businesses believe they are first aid ready for an emergency; however this isn’t always the case.
- Ready assessment – Have you conducted a first aid assessment of your business?
- Enough trained first aiders – Do you have enough to cover unplanned staff absences?
- Accessible first aid equipment – Is the first aid equipment in your workplace easy to find and access?
- Drills and procedures – Does your workplace run first aid drills and procedures?
- Your business activities – Have you evaluated your business activities to identify areas of increased risk?
Read more: www.watoday.com.au
Make sure your business or workplace is ready for any first aid emergency that could take place. Be READY with the right equipment and procedures in place.
Canberra First Aid courses are run by Canberra First Aid at regular intervals and convenient Canberra wide locations including, Woden, Civic, Tuggeranong, Belconnen and Gunghalin.
Please see our upcoming Canberra First Aid courses at www.canberrafirstaid.com